1. Elementary Theoretical constructs.
2. Intensive rhythmic exercises.
3. Deeper understanding of Taala, Laya, Matra, Theka, Sam, Taali, Khaali, Vibhaag, Kayda, Tihai, Tukda etc
4. Outline the history of prominent Gharanas of Tabla.
5. Structural Knowledge of specifically Punjab Gharana of Tabla.
6. Basic Bols- Varnas of Tabla
7. Theka of Teental/ Jhaptaal/ Rupak with Thah, Dugun, Tigun, Chaugun, Kayda, Paltas Chakradhaar Tukda etc
8. Traditional Bandish compositions ranging from basic, rare to difficult.
9. Basic Knowledge of Vocal and Instrumental accompaniment.
10. Intensive sessions on Padhant- How to improve tonal clarity, the proper enunciation of syllables, breathing techniques etc
11. Tabla solo - Different aspects of Tabla- Peshkar/ Uthan, improvisation etc
12. Rhythmic Challenges
13. Practice Routines and materials.